To have and to hold

You can hold your civil ceremony and wedding reception at El Cavaller.

For those wishing to hold their wedding in Spain there are several steps that the couple must adhere to. The Spanish authorities enjoy asking for more and more paperwork and this can get very complicated and can be stressful even for the registered residents. The first step is to contact the local registry office, town hall or church where you are planning to marry, in this case Vidrà.

Because of the often extensive paperwork many couples chose to take care of the legalities by civil marriage in their home country and then hold a celebration here in Spain for their friends and family, which to all present will appear as a normal wedding ceremony.
For couples who reside in Spain but have married in their home country the only legal requisite is an official translation of their marriage certificate for certain legal/town hall transactions. 

Contact us for further discussion - 07485570571 or info@elcavallerdevidra.com